Thursday, September 6, 2018

The Truth About the Roman Catholic Church

Pagan phallic symbol at the Vatican
I am a formerly devout, confirmed Roman Catholic, who served as an altar boy for several years, and later as a lector (reader) at mass. I have visited the Vatican and stood there in the crowd as Pope John Paul gave a general address to the audience back in around 1982. In my previous articles, I have revealed the shocking truth about the Roman Catholic Church from a theological, doctrinal, practical, traditional, and moral perspective. As an insider with first-hand knowledge and experience, I write these things in love, with the hopes that those who are still in that religion would know the truth that will set them free. In this post, I would like to make all those past articles available in one place for those who want to do some in-depth research or share this information with a friend or loved one for their information.


If you will take the time to read each of these posts prayerfully, and do your research in the Bible, in Church history, and in other authentic, verifiable sources to see if these things are really true, you will discover that what I am telling you is the honest truth. When I say prayerfully, I mean you need to pray and ask God to show you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened.

The Roman Catholic Church is corrupt from top to bottom and is run like the mafia, which I can say based on reliable sources within the Catholic Church itself. I am not referring to some isolated incident or some trifling doctrinal difference that I have with the church. This is an occult, Babylonian religion that will lead you down to hell. It is not the true Christian Church that was started by Christ, and which we read about in the New Testament. It's a phony imitation of the Church -- a whore church -- that has satan's fingerprints and designs all over it. It certainly has enough documented, factual evidence of systematic sexual abuse going back over the past thousand years to be considered a perverted sex cult.

Therefore, in my opinion it is not something that we should seek to reform, since its leadership has already had many opportunities to do so in the past and failed miserably. Despite all the precious, sincere, well-meaning people who are a part of it without knowing any better, and who may consider themselves to be true lovers of God, the fact is that it is a satanic sect, which you need to escape from for the sake of your own soul and the souls of your family members. God loves each one of you and doesn't want you to perish.

Think about it. If I am wrong, then when you do your research, beginning with the links above, you can prove to your own satisfaction that I am wrong based on Scripture and historical facts. In that case, you would have nothing to worry about. But if I'm right, which I know I am with God as my witness, then the stakes are high and your soul depends on what I have presented to you here. If you really want to know the truth, then you will not be disappointed. Either way, no matter what you do, you will find out the truth at the judgment seat of Christ. Find out now before it's too late!

Author's note: If you enjoyed this article, I recommend Angelica Zambrano's First Visit to Hell and Angelica Zambrano's Second Visit to Hell. I also recommend watching Sister Charlotte- A Nun's Testimony.I also suggest visiting the Ivarjed website that has a photo journal of some horrible acts of paganism in the Catholic Church, and Jack Chick's page on Catholicism. My testimony of how I came to know Christ is found in my article called The Truth Set Me Free!. I also recommend my daughter's poem, The Dazzling Wine of Deception. You may access more of my articles on the Main Directory of this blog, as well as my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your blog. It's about time the Church learns the truth. Oh yes Greetings from Nova Scotia Canada.

    ReplyDelete

If you plan to use the comments section to attack the author, then do not bother, because your comments will not be published.